Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site;
- and the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- We will collect (and may retain) any personally identifying information, such as your name, street address, email address, and phone number, and any other information you provide. We will use this information to try to fulfill your request and may use it to provide you with additional information at a later time. We may share your information with third parties.
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
SMS/MMS Terms and Conditions:
House Conservatives Fund (“we,” “us,” “our”) is providing a mobile messaging program subject to these SMS/MMS Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to continue participating in the program or no longer agree to these Terms, you can reply “STOP” to any mobile message from us in order to opt-out of the program.
User Opt-In: This program allows users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by users opting into the program, for example through online sign-up forms or by texting a keyword to our shortcode number, or any future shortcode numbers. Regardless of the opt-in method used to join the program, you agree that these Terms apply to your participation in the program. The mobile messaging service used to communicate with you through this program requires human intervention for mobile messages to be sent. Therefore, through this program, our SMS/MMS messages are not sent to you by an automatic telephone dialing system. Nevertheless, by participating in the program, you agree to receive autodialed marketing mobile messages and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from us.
Program Information: Without limiting the scope of the program, users that opt into the program can expect to receive messages concerning House Conservatives Fund.
Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. Messaging frequency varies. The program involves repeated mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent based on your interactions with us.
Contact Information: For support text “HELP” to our shortcode number or to any of our mobile messages, or email [email protected]
User Opt-Out and Help: To opt-out (no longer receive messages via shortcode SMS/MMS from us through this program), reply “STOP” to our shortcode number, or to any of our mobile messages from your mobile device or email [email protected] You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt-out. For additional support, text “HELP” to our shortcode number to get help. For customer service support call: 1 (800) 607-3126.
Compatible carriers include: AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Alltel (Verizon Wireless), U.S. Cellular, Cellular One, MetroPCS, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cox Communications, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central (WCC), Cellcom, C Spire Wireless CellSouth, Cricket, Cincinnati Bell and Virgin Mobile®
MMS Disclosure: This program will send SMS messages if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
Warranty: Delivery of mobile messages is subject to transmission from your wireless service provider and network operator, and is outside of our control. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this program.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), in that we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, information and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website: houseconservatives.com
Links to Other Websites
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission that can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using the website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
House Conservatives Fund
This document was last updated on 01/27/2021